Failing Projects & Waste of Resources
SAP Failure, Project Cost Management, & More
Fixing broken system implementations comes at much greater pain and cost than getting it right from the beginning. Break downs, such as an SAP failure, are unfortunately common.
The typical issues:
- Missed deadlines and scope compromises in ERP, SCM, CRM, PLM, e-Commerce or other initiatives
- Excessive or unknown project or IT spend with poor budget controls and forecasts
- Too many competing initiatives across lean, six sigma, process improvement, ISO, system implementations, etc.
- Duplication of effort from project to project
- Limited, inaccurate, or incompatible enterprise data causing lack of visibility and control
- Poor adoption of installed systems; perceived and real failure to deliver value to system users